Coinkid Sr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 355 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Sarasota, FL Apr 5, 2010 #1 I had a pretty good day today. Picked up two boxes, one was a skunk, the other had the following: 91-40%'ers 1-1964 1-1942 WL Made about $210 in an hour. Not too shabby! -Paul Upvote 0
I had a pretty good day today. Picked up two boxes, one was a skunk, the other had the following: 91-40%'ers 1-1964 1-1942 WL Made about $210 in an hour. Not too shabby! -Paul
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2010 #2 91 in one box Wow!!! That is a dream box for this ol' gal. Congradulations! apush
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Apr 5, 2010 #3 See my post ! Seconds before you posted I wrote that someone was going to get a great find. I better go get a lotto ticket ! Congrats on a great box find HH Rich
See my post ! Seconds before you posted I wrote that someone was going to get a great find. I better go get a lotto ticket ! Congrats on a great box find HH Rich
gold eye Sr. Member Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 354 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location tampa fl Detector(s) used garret masterhunter 7x ace 250 Apr 5, 2010 #4 Nice find it was your silver day how about some pics love to see a stack of silver happy hunting RON
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Apr 5, 2010 #5 Nice job. Nice to see someone getting some silver in today. OWS
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Apr 5, 2010 #6 Close enough for a dream box in my neck of the woods. Golden Silver
H Hi Ho Silver! Hero Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 907 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Apr 5, 2010 #7 That's not bad at all!!
Coinkid Sr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 355 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Sarasota, FL Apr 5, 2010 Thread Owner #8 Thanks guys! I'll definitely have to order another few boxes the next time I'm in the town I ordered them from! -Paul
Thanks guys! I'll definitely have to order another few boxes the next time I'm in the town I ordered them from! -Paul
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2010 #9 coingratulations!!
keverett Hero Member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 513 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location The NO town, CA Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST Apr 6, 2010 #10 Awesome Score!!! Dream box for sure....especially compared to the skunker you opened first....
KyFreeBird Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 834 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Apr 7, 2010 #11 Great Score !!!!!!!!!!
Bayman Jr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesapeake Bay VA. Detector(s) used Whites XL PRO Apr 8, 2010 #12 Great hunting!
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Apr 8, 2010 #13 That's a great score. Congrats to you. rileyboy
maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Apr 8, 2010 #14 Dream box! I think the new dream box for 2010 is anything over 75! Maine_Jim