What's new

Not a bad first try

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been reading about CRHing on this forum for a while now, and I finally decided I wanted to try it. WOW it was fun. I started small, and only got $80 worth of halves from the bank. Took them home, opened them up, and got some silver and a proof on my first try! From just 8 Brinks rolls, I got

1 40%
1 78 Proof
1 1947 D Booker T. Washington commemerative half (silver!)

So, all in all, I'm hooked. The excitement is great!

(Sorry, I don't have a camera, so no pics :( )
 
Upvote 0
Wow! a Booker T on your first outing..... You Da Man...... Congratulations.

I got 1 about 10 months ago and at this point have searched over 2.5 million Halves.

Go back and buy up the rest of what they got....

Mojo
 
Oh wow. I got a rare one on my first try. I love this hobby. I can't wait to buy some more =D
 
Congrats my man... can't go wrong with those finds in only 8 hand rolls!

Hope the good finds keep on coming.

Still waiting for my first commem. myself.

~Dave
 
Rookies have all the luck. Congrats.
 
good job on your Booker, I'm still waiting for my first commemorative.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom