What's new

Not a great one, but a nice "1"

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
my relic hunting son/buddy was home for the weekend so we went to our usual spot. We've been hitting it for a couple years so picking is getting a bit slim but it did not disappoint. He found his first number and I found a couple bullets. Just nice to have him home and be back out in the woods. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
number1102316.webpcwnumber1102316.webp
 
Upvote 35
Awesome, I still haven't found one. Someday though. Nice job!
 
Good job. You Va boys sure find a nice assortment of civil war relics. Congrats. Now just throw me some luck this way;)
 
Congrats on a nice hunt! Is the "1" lead? That's a cool find.

HH RN
 
Congratualtions on the nice finds! The best part is hunting with your son. :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the finds and getting to spend some time with your son. When I saw the post title I thought it said I now I see a GREAT lead 1. Nice one.
 
Last edited:
Very nice finds DV! Is it a company letter "I" or a "1"? WTG, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom