What's new

NOT A INDIAN HEAD BUT ILL TAKE IT!

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Going through my usual 100.00 of weekly pennies after 18 or so wheaties got my best 1909 to date hardly any wear , most 1909s I have found had to look close to read dates. Its just a 1909 plain with vdb but I wont complain. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Still a hard year wheat to find regardless of the MM or VDB.
 
I usually get a few every year just not any no where near this shape. :tongue3:
 
My oldest wheats are in the 1940's. I never get old wheats and I've never found an Indian head yet.

Nice find!
 
My oldest to date is 1917. Have not found a single IH either. Congrats :headbang:

apush :read2:
 
Wow it's too bad you can't post a photo of such a nice find.

Mojo
 
Congrats!! I got a 1910 for my oldest wheatie, but next to that, its a 26. And all the rest are 39 on up. Of course, i don't do pennies too often, only when i get the chance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom