What's new

Not a repost. Found a twin

bentdiggin

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
White's Spectrum xlt
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I found a 2nd pendant. I was out for my nightly hunt when I find the below item. This is the 2nd such pendant I have found. Someone thought it may be theatre related. I do not know. Just thought it odd that i should find a 2nd in an area where civil war funds are the norm. Your thoughts on why and what this is is needed. The item is 1.5 inches tall with a small flat stud and a small hole below the stud. It appears that it came off of something. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431333949.989417.webp
 
Upvote 4
Nice digs. Don't know, but whats the odds on finding two.
 
If they were both part of the same object then the odds are very good to get a twin! Keep at it you may piece the items identity back together :occasion14:
 
Congratulations. Lightning strikes twice.
 
They were meant to stay together..
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431364033.280412.webphere is a pic of the twins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom