What's new

Not a whole lot, but alot of fun

MKnTenn

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
831
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
A couple of hunts in arkansas, the tear drop in the upper left of the picture i think is a variant. It has a flat ring instead of a rounded ring on the base. I have found a few others exactly like it but they are not a common find in this field. I made my pics too large again so i had to split them up. Let me know what you think about the variant tear drop, Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • P1010006.webp
    P1010006.webp
    123.2 KB · Views: 819
  • P1010007.webp
    P1010007.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 846
  • P1010008.webp
    P1010008.webp
    73.7 KB · Views: 903
  • P1010010.webp
    P1010010.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 912
Upvote 0
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

Nice Calvary Button's :thumbsup:
 
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

I'll say you had some fun :o those tear drops never show up in my turf :'( :laughing7: dawg
 
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

man O man, now thats a bucket full there. That place will produce a bunch more, love those bullets, what
caliber are they, Union or Confederat? good luck!!!!

wes
 
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

JUNKYARD DOG said:
man O man, now thats a bucket full there. That place will produce a bunch more, love those bullets, what
caliber are they, Union or Confederat? good luck!!!!

wes
I've heard they come from St Louis Missouri, your back yard. I've know there are some sites in Mo. where they find alot of them but I've never hunted Mo. They are .36cal believed to be from the Remington navy revolver. I have found them in camps of both army's and the M.M. bullet book has them as being used by both.
 
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

You had a nice hunt MK. Dman found a couple of the regular teardrops on our hunt in AR last March. HH, Quindy.
 
Re: Not a whole lot but fun

How is that not a lot of fun. ???
 
I'd rather be finding THAT "nothing" than the "nothing" I found today.....old beer cans buried about 10 inches down! LOL! That's NOT a lot, and not a lot of fun! HH!

DeJa
 
now that is a location!! Sweet finds!
 
That is very impressive! Man you are tearing it up!!!! Can I go next time? ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom