What's new

Not bad for 5 boxs

Fruitbat

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I just got through 5 boxs of halfs that I hope have ended my dry spell. The first box had almost nothing in it, the rest where good.

Here's the list:
Benji x 3- 1951, 1954, 1960
1964 x 21 almost all where very shiney, like they've been in storage.
65 x 1
66 x2
67 x6
68 x 4
69 x 2
Proof x 4 1999, 1989, 1984, 1974
2002 x 9
2003 x 4
2004 x 1
2005 x 3
2007 x 2 That make 4 in all ;D
and one with 2 tails.
Not bad!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on your finds. Also you got more 90% then 40% thats always good.
 
Congrats Fruitbat. Nice Bens. I was wondering if they really existed until my last box. :)

HH.
 
Sheldius said:
Congrats Fruitbat. Nice Bens. I was wondering if they really existed until my last box. :)

HH.

I'm starting to think the same thing about Walkers. It's been a long time since I've found one. It's almost like they stopped making them. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom