not dug today but saturday

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/352481-need-help-2-items.html

been a while since my son and i went out , went back to the yard we dug the CW I button since the land owner had landscapers scrape the top soil off , we hoped to find a few things ,but other then 2 nails all we found was a blue Leco plastic bullet made for a cap gun holster ( sorry didnt take a pic becasue didnt think it was to cool a find )
then we decided to beat the rain and head home, passed by a early 1900's house i just got permission to hunt and decided what the heck , it was not raining yet so stopped and spent about 45 min untill son decided he was cold and he felt a few sprinkles ( i took this as a hint it was time to go home )

we had found a few coins and a couple odd items which we cleaned up as soon as we got home . every thing was current clad or junk metal except 2 neat finds which i posted in the " what is it " section , and those guys really nailed it for me.
a ingles $1.oo token from 1914 actually made for a store here in my town called pure groceries co.
and a printing press dye template <-----not sure what to call it,,lol
for the Waltham watch company form the 1915 era . we did a very small part of the yard so over all were happy . hope to find some more clad there and got our fingers crossed for silver .
i tried to link the thread from what is it section and hope it worked , i have never tried that before.

Upvote 1

thecolonel

May 1, 2013
Hampstead, NH
Detector(s) used
Whites ID
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool or not. you spend time with your son. thats wicked cool in my book.

OP
OP
mical66

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty , and besides i do not have a choice ,, not only is he my hunting partner he is also my financial partner,,,lol
was his idea to buy a MD and he offered to pay 1/2...
we have 3 stashs ,, his mine and ours,,,lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread