Maryland Searcher 2
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2009
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Baltimore County Maryland
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT
I bought a wheatie roll on online auction with the end showing a Lincoln "VDB" thinking I would take a chance on an S-VDB. No such luck, but....
I did get a really nice 1909-S in the middle of the roll and the original 1909 VDB from the end. Here are soem pics.
Let me know about the condition if you can because I have trouble grading coins.
Also, do you think it would be worth it to send to one of the grading companies? Just a thought.
Melt the snow and get some detecting done!!!
Good luck to all!!!
I did get a really nice 1909-S in the middle of the roll and the original 1909 VDB from the end. Here are soem pics.
Let me know about the condition if you can because I have trouble grading coins.
Also, do you think it would be worth it to send to one of the grading companies? Just a thought.
Melt the snow and get some detecting done!!!
Good luck to all!!!
Attachments
Upvote
0







