jair Sr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 377 Reaction score 252 Golden Thread 0 Location Las Vegas Detector(s) used Whites and cheep bounty hunter Primary Interest: Prospecting Jul 23, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I used to enjoy reading and participating in this forum , but I think there are to many people asking for dowsing , over and over , Just my opinion .
I used to enjoy reading and participating in this forum , but I think there are to many people asking for dowsing , over and over , Just my opinion .
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Jul 23, 2015 #2 To me it just shows that more people are coming here
jair Sr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 377 Reaction score 252 Golden Thread 0 Location Las Vegas Detector(s) used Whites and cheep bounty hunter Primary Interest: Prospecting Jul 24, 2015 Thread Owner #3 It was just my thoughts . I'm sure it's enjoyable to the ones still on here .
hvacker Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 2,360 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico USA Detector(s) used My Head Primary Interest: Other Jul 24, 2015 #4 I wondered about that too.