What's new

Not made of metal - Part of a boat or plumming maybe

eman1000

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
759
Reaction score
1,169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea what this is? I picked it up in a bottle dump I stumble upon this weekend. Thought it looked interesting and had the feeling I had seen one before. It is not made of metal. Possibly porcelain... The other side has a small square hole as well. IMG_20210502_163116.webp
 
looks like a carburetor float, is it hollow and lite?
 
Upvote 0
Some kind of insulator?
 
Upvote 0
looks like a carburetor float, is it hollow and lite?

I was thinking a float of some kind. The material appears to be solid possibly compacted styrofoam.
 
Upvote 0
Found in a bottle dump, could be an old medical bottle stopper?
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Tony. Stopper like the one in the photo? I don't know what that particular bottle with the tubes sticking out of it is called, but someone will.



beaker.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
electrical insulator
can we see other side
does the square hole go thru to the other end, so they matchup?
 
Upvote 0
Toilet float or bilge pump float?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom