What's new

Not Many Targets But Got A Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On our weekly pilgrimage to the Northern Area Beaches, Ken and I hunted several hours. I got lucky to get a 11.7gr. gold 10Kt chain, Silver ear ring, silver stud with a CZ and a stainless chain with Sweet 16 Locket. There were over 10 hunters in the water this morning ( lucky I found anything). One of the guys with a PI tried to get a signal on his detector with my gold chain but was unable
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
NICE chain Les. You had me worried about the Sea Hunter as I just bought one. Thank goodness it hit on the chains I tested it on, except one thin ankle bracelet. Enjoy seeing your finds as they are far and few between down here.

Chuck
 
Good finds again. Nice chain! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom