What's new

Not Many Targets But Got A Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On our weekly pilgrimage to the Northern Area Beaches, Ken and I hunted several hours. I got lucky to get a 11.7gr. gold 10Kt chain, Silver ear ring, silver stud with a CZ and a stainless chain with Sweet 16 Locket. There were over 10 hunters in the water this morning ( lucky I found anything). One of the guys with a PI tried to get a signal on his detector with my gold chain but was unable
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
Yikes!!! Les, I need sunglasses to view that gorgeous chain! :headbang:

Nice hunting!

Lorraine
 
Great Finds! Thank you for sharing - T
 
Great finds....congrats!!
 
Congrats on your finds Les. :icon_thumright:

Just out of curiosity, what was the make and model of the PI unit that couldn't get a signal on the gold chain?


Cheers,

Ralph
 
Aurora64blue said:
Congrats on your finds Les. :icon_thumright:

Just out of curiosity, what was the make and model of the PI unit that couldn't get a signal on the gold chain?


Cheers,

Ralph

They were using a Garrett Sea Hunter
 
You are just amazing me! Great going, again!
 
awesome chain Les! congrats big time!
 
Les West Central Fl said:
They were using a Garrett Sea Hunter

Very nice chain Les! Of course it begs the question - were you using an Excal or the Aquasound when you pulled the chain?
 
Congrats......don't see many chains posted, what machine were you using?
 
Nice finds Les.

Good seeing ya. :icon_thumleft:

Ken get anything?
 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! WTG Les!!
 
Tony in FL said:
Les West Central Fl said:
They were using a Garrett Sea Hunter

Very nice chain Les! Of course it begs the question - were you using an Excal or the Aquasound when you pulled the chain?
I was using the Old NY Excal.
 
Nice chain Les! That's a pile of gold!
 
Very very nice!!! Way to go! :headbang:
 
Hmmm..... Vlf sees it..... Pi doesn't......

Me tink its mazing!

Aussies will get the last bit!

Lou.
 
I've gotta sign up for the next PILGRIMAGE! HOT STUFF! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom