philinchio
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2010
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 63
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Detector(s) used
- White's CoinMaster Pro
Earlier today I got a call from one of my local Wells Fargo banks saying that not only would they order me a box of halves, they have $250 in CWRs. Sweet! Went down there to pick them up. (Had to bounce between a few tellers before finding the one with the rolls.) The results...
...only 4 40%ers. Three '67s and a '68-D.
I think a few of the rolls might be my dumps because there's another WF branch directly across the street from the one I stopped in at and they may or may not have exchanged the halves. I'll go to another bank further away on Monday.
Still, more silver to add to the pile and hopefully my first real box will arrive before I head back up to Fairbanks for college next Wed. Really want to find that first 90%!
...only 4 40%ers. Three '67s and a '68-D.

I think a few of the rolls might be my dumps because there's another WF branch directly across the street from the one I stopped in at and they may or may not have exchanged the halves. I'll go to another bank further away on Monday.
Still, more silver to add to the pile and hopefully my first real box will arrive before I head back up to Fairbanks for college next Wed. Really want to find that first 90%!
Upvote
0







