What's new

Not Much The Last Three Hunts

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This is what I found the last three hunts. Nothing is perfect but some are close. The one on the right is a real heartbreaker. The tip has some damage.


 
Upvote 0
These are all still nice finds!
 
the one in the top middle is not too shaby
 
Not much for you but would be a lot for me! You live in arrowhead land!
 
I'd be happy with any one of those!
 
As hot as its been, you earned those.
 
I think those are some beautiful points. I'd be happy with that for an entire year!
HH
dts
 
I would settle on finding them any time. Great finds.
 
those would make me very happy to find. I really like those two top right. From the pics I don't see much tip damage. I would consider that more like tip wear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom