What's new

Not much this week.

Pancake

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been hitting it pretty hard before work for the past week or so and this broken one is all I've found. I had most of the day off today and went digging for about 5 hours. Turned up a whole lot of nothing. Some chips and shells but that was it. It'll make the next find that much sweeter I guess. I'm going out again tomorrow morning.
IMG_2643.webp
 
Upvote 0
That means you are just one step away from a really nice one. A bad day hunting is better than,,, well you know what I mean :icon_scratch:
HH
TnMtns
 
Hey you cant always find that treasure out there. Just when you think you arent going to score it will happen. Makes the finds more interesting. Never know maybe you should of turned left instead of right. HH, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom