What's new

Not much

washingtonian

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
12,900
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Today i went through a box and found 3 40%s, not much, but better than a skunk
I wish better luck to you all

-Washingtonian
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there W. There have been alot of skunks around lately. Most of them aren't too good but every once in a while you will hit a good one. Keep plugging..........

Yesterday, four boxes for me produced a whopping one 40%.
 
washingtonian said:
Today i went through a box and found 3 40%s, not much, but better than a skunk
I wish better luck to you all

-Washingtonian

As I allways say something is better than noughthing, or a solid box, or I should say boxes of 95s. :tongue3:

Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom