What's new

NOT MY BEST DAY...

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Well I picked up my two boxes for today and instead of finding my normal 20 per box I found 2 in the first and 12 in the next. I will take it but ofcourse I am always hoping for more. Here are some pics oh and below are the totals.

90%ers= (1) 1964 Ken

40%ers
1965 (1)
1966 (0)
1967 (5)
1968 (4)
1969 (3)

Total Keepers: 14 :-\
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 193
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 183
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
you done better than i have been doing dude, congrats, i get a shipment tomorrow, hope i have some good pics to post
 
Damn, that sucks!!!!! I would of just tossed them back into circulation.... :tongue3:
I wish I could get 14 keepers in one day!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
I know I am a spoiled brat. and Treasure Fiend you do pretty dang good with your dimes. I have never found more than one in a day. Good Luck on your shipment Silver Cop.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom