Armstrong Full Member Joined Apr 24, 2020 Messages 136 Reaction score 302 Golden Thread 0 Location Jurassic Park, IL Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I'll take it. Roughly 1.75 in change. 1 1963 dime, and a cheap lotto ticket at the same place yielded $10. I often joke about the gamblers for missing the coins but today I did them proud. Attachments 20211107_162225.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 86
I'll take it. Roughly 1.75 in change. 1 1963 dime, and a cheap lotto ticket at the same place yielded $10. I often joke about the gamblers for missing the coins but today I did them proud.
sphillips Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 1,059 Reaction score 1,127 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NC Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2021 #2 Is that a 1961 Washington?