What's new

not quite crh

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped for gas today and asked if she had any halves she said just one. A beautiful 69 WOW, better than last 5 boxs. :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
haha nice, if i got asked that question at cash register i would say wtf i not a bank... :laughing7:
 
that's a crazy score. I never would thought to ask a gas station clerk.
 
That sure is CRHing. Good score. Coffee & Donut shops are good to hunt for halves too.
HH
Rich
 
I ask at most stores I go to...

I figure what the heck...Ihave nothing to lose right?

So now between that and asking for a military discount...my wife is getting a little embarrassed...lol

What else can I ask?
 
Why not I take no less than 60.00 weekly to one station to buy gas and always use them for groceries. Made house payment with them last month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom