What's new

Not silver, but...........

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just happened to be in Brinkley, Ark. this evening. Got a 2010-D dime (first 09 or 10) in change from the China King, then got (4) 2010-D cents in change from Kroger. (I have gotten several 2010 cents so far this year).
I ordered two boxes of Brinks Halves for next week!
 
Upvote 0
China King, where the buffet sends you to the bathroom in record time! Love that place.
 
Ok Here I go again - I'm gonna take *&^% for this but it is worth it to get the truth out there
2010 D (or any other mint for that matter are not low mintage or rare or "NIFC" or anything .
I have found multiple boxes of these . I guess if you can find suckers on flea bay , willing to
pay massive premiums on these , go get it ! But I promise you these are ridiculously common
coins . in the long run you'll see that I'm correct in this assessment . Please people wake up
these are not rare, and not collectible . Argentium.
 
Argentium, I never said they were rare or collectible, I just said I got one in change and that it was my first one. I'm gonna keep it, but it's my dime, I need it for my album ;D
 
Legend , sorry if it seemed I was hammering on you in particular , but if you look at the last
couple of months on this site , people are going gaga ( and I don't mean Lady Gaga ) over
late date clad coins - 2009 2010 - They are absolutely mistaken - these are not rare , or
collectible . I think it is just fine to put together a year/mint set of anything , but I get really
weary of people on this site trying to elevate the importance of these late date clad coins -
this is very disingenuous and I will continue to rail against it vigorously ! Again this is not
directed against you or anyone who is merely building a set . Argentium.
 
I just wish I could have bought a box and sold them for 8 to 10x face like they were silver :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
ive only gotten one 2010 dime so far, i know they r common, but the area i live in sucks for finding new coins, or dollar bills! good luck and hh.
 
Nice Legend...It's always cool to fill up a blank spot in the books. I've only seen like 20 of the 2010 dimes total and I go throught approximately $500.00 worth of dimes every week. But it does seem as they are starting to pop up more and more lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom