Not so good week...not so good run

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0
I feel your pain on dimes, i got skunked on all 4 boxes... did good with halves though, 8 boxes, 4 skunked, but got 4 90% and 6 40%, with 7 proofs out of the other 4 boxes. 1 walker, 1 ben(ender), and 2 kennedy 90%ers

Heres to a better coming week :thumbsup:

Yep. Ya never know what you will get. Got some funky cube boxes a few weeks back. 3 sucked the last one gave me 5 90s and like 8 40s.

Here's to better luck next week!

NP

I still havent found a supplier for cube boxes, mine thus far have all been flat ones... Gonna try and branch out a little more this week though

I am going back to a higher halves volume after this week.. Dimes have been killing me lately.. At least with skunky halves you still have a chance at hitting a big box.. If dimes aren't consistent they are not worth it and lately they have been horrible.. I search 16 boxes of dimes this week for only 3 Rosies.. Absolute crap..

Well. Did a last ditch effort for the week. Picked up 1more box of dimes and 260.00 in CWR quarters. Skunk in the quarters. I never son them but thought I would try. LoL.

Ill go through the dimes tonight at work.

NP

AdDicted2Ag said:
I am going back to a higher halves volume after this week.. Dimes have been killing me lately.. At least with skunky halves you still have a chance at hitting a big box.. If dimes aren't consistent they are not worth it and lately they have been horrible.. I search 16 boxes of dimes this week for only 3 Rosies.. Absolute crap..

Wow. Not good. My good source if dimes ended when the bank was bought out. They changed couriers. Now I get clear roll dimes. Lucky if I get 1 per 1000.00

Before I'd get 6 or so per 1000.00. Sometimes more.

Looks like a replay of last week. 6 boxes of halves gave me a Ben and a 40%er.

5 boxes of dimes---skunk
1 box dimes gave up 2 roosies and 3 Canadian dimes.

Sigh. Hope the last 2 boxes of halves bring me redemption.

NP

Keep at it Nova, this week turned around all my past weeks of misery, a good box turns up when you least expect it! HH,Maverick.

I hope so Mav. It's been dry around here. I did have a teller ( she snipes silver ) tell me the other day 2 rolls of silver halves came in.

Figures. Missed some more!

Keep on hunting.

NP

I hope so Mav. It's been dry around here. I did have a teller ( she snipes silver ) tell me the other day 2 rolls of silver halves came in.

Figures. Missed some more!

Keep on hunting.

NP

I have one of those at one of my branches, she like to show me what she got in and i can't have, uuhhgg! I have one that was very nice to me today though! You'll have to see my post tomorrow though to find out what I got! It was too late when i got home to post, had to spend time with my family. HH, Maverick.

Well, what kind of box do you think you'd have with a Bender?....

Yup...the Ben was all there was.

Looks like this week will follow the path of the previous weeks.

Halves
Box 1 - skunk
Box 2 - skunk
Box 3 - 1 40%er
Box 4 - Bender

4 more tomorrow. Wish me luck.

NP

Last week only gave up 2.

Been through 4 boxes this week and so far only 1 40%er. Lots of skunks.

Hope the next 4 boxes bring i the silver.

NovaPax

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back