Oct 4, 2012
Butler, TN.
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• house2.JPG
    house2.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 182
The red X is a deep signal and the circle loose sjallow stuff 12 inches or less.

Attachments

• house2-TeAra.JPG
    house2-TeAra.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 163
Oh thank you so much...I believe the x may be where the water is that we are needing to dig our well for our home...the red circle may be up where they did some logging...I will check both out and post my findings...Thank you so much.

There seems to be good drinking water under the whole map...Have not had to do this for a long time..Art
house2[1].JPG

I don't always know what the person would like to find, but in this case had to focus on the need of the person posting the photo. The X would be in the center of the signal area. Then just now checking for the best spot for a well, right below the X.

Attachments

• house2B-TeAra.jpg
    house2B-TeAra.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 151
There might be 2 good spots.

thank you red desert I believe you were correct on what the person wants to find cause that is what we are looking for our own well instead if sharing...might have to get the digger out lol thank you again

Hey TeAra....You may want to look for a Drilling company who employs a water dowser. I get that you can get 8 gallons a minute from a well 35 feet deep......Art

We have one company that still uses dowsing rods...35 feet would be great since they charge the way they do...Hoping when we can get the well dug they hit the same spot...thank you very much

I went up to where the well could be and poked around...The ground is very soft and very very wet...Dug down a bit and it gets even more wet...crossing fingers that this is the spot...have yet to make it to the other spot to see what is there. Ok made it to the other spot while out hunting for critters and found another soft, wet spot that sunk in..Starting dig tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey TeAra... Good Luck with all your projects...As most people know a Water Dowser turned me on to the biggest gold strike I ever made...Art

Hey TeAra... Good Luck with all your projects...As most people know a Water Dowser turned me on to the biggest gold strike I ever made...Art
Thank you...and Congrats...I could only be so lucky... unfortunately we did not find anything as of yet where the x mark is...fingers are still crossed tho.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back