What's new

Not sure if i fully understand Dowsing

BruceB

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waldorf, MD
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2200, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a forum where I can take a map and ask for key spots I should look at or what......sorry pretty new to this
 




This is the location I'm going to on Saturday for MD, I've found an old home site here that I recovered an old hot comb from and I also seen an old makeshift shack by the creek that I still haven't checked.
 
Oh sorry the house I'm coming from is the house and field located from the lower left corner
 
Hey Bruce...this is the right place to get you in the area...there are guys on here that can help you find shallow stuff..I find nothing big on your maps....Art
 
Thank you, I appreciate it
 
Check the red areas first for metal detecting, green is more for old stuff or archaeological including non-metallic (such as Native American flints).
 

Attachments

  • Map1-BruceB.webp
    Map1-BruceB.webp
    176.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Map2-BruceB.webp
    Map2-BruceB.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 130
Your awesome thanks :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom