What's new

Not sure what this is?

Torrak

Greenie
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

New member, 1st time poster. I found this object while metal detecting in Union Gap, WA. My friend encouraged me to post it here to see if anyone might have an idea of what it is. I believe it is made of copper or brass as it is very shiny where I nicked it while digging it up. 87392099-6B61-4911-B027-91FB945F3B8E.webp

Thanks!

T
 
Welcome! Nice!! Congrats!!
 
Upvote 0
Could be a bridle rosette, does it seem like it was lead filled or solid brass? I was thinking it could also be the brass cap on and old hand saw, kind of like this one 135BDEB3-7051-438E-AB59-308A76BFCE71.webp
 
Upvote 1
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Torrak! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 1
Looks like it might have been plated. Post a picture of the reverse for more help.
 
Upvote 0
4D2B541D-5F71-4BDC-8DCE-A56F24BCC688.webp

Front half of a drawer pull knob?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
just a guess... top part to a snap? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom