I Islandhunter Tenderfoot Joined Feb 20, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2016 #1 Found this today walking a saltwater shoreline. Not sure if it is natural or an artifact. I couldn't leave it behind. It appears to have some big flakes taken off one side and the other side is smooth for the most part. Any thoughts? Upvote 0
Found this today walking a saltwater shoreline. Not sure if it is natural or an artifact. I couldn't leave it behind. It appears to have some big flakes taken off one side and the other side is smooth for the most part. Any thoughts?
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2016 #2 Natural rock eroded by nature.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,237 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 20, 2016 #3 i walk a shoreline where I can pick those up with every step.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2016 #4 It's natural stone, was broken by many different actions.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2016 #5 Yes natural shows no cortex altered.