What's new

Not sure where to post this?

Duckwalk

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
980
Reaction score
1,313
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im sure it has come up in the past but, has anyone thought of suggesting some sort of a chat box feature on the website for those of us who stay on here and procrastinate during work hours? Sorry if it already exists, and if it does, how do i get to it?
 
I believe the charter members have a place in the forum for live chat Duckwalk. I read about it back when there was chatter about a political forum.
 
It is live chat, part of charter membership...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom