What's new

Not too bad today..

lokkenpa

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
I picked up $160 in half's today and scored the following:

7 x 1964
1 x 1966
3 x 1967

Hope everyone has a good hunt as well.

HH
Phil
 
Upvote 0
Stopped by a bank today I'd never been to, asked the teller for any halves, she said "yea,and some are silver", I almost fell out, she had 3 rolls someone had brought in,she said, she even opened one up and showed me, so I got 'em, I asked her if she ever collected silver, she said "no, I'm not a collector" ...good for me, I gave her a contact number and she said she'd call me if she came across anymore... :thumbsup:

so what I came away with was;
7- 90%
1-Frank (with a hole in it)
15-40%er's


 
WOW Way to go. Nice having a teller who doesn't keep the silver. :)

The Trezurhunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom