What's new

not yur every day wat is it

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the tower in the background seems to be reflecting light or emiting it. Its about 600 ft tall and kinda hard to see.The guy in the truck stopped and asked us wat we were doing. Lost i said ::) then we turned around. Is it a giant solar panel?
 

Attachments

  • road trip.webp
    road trip.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 590
aka said:
well, that's very good to read!!! I will share this on my F.B. page--- ps://www.facebook.com/pages/10-Billion-Strong-to-Visualize-Sustainable-Energy/132102500141508 da Prof--
wow im not so sure.
 
Upvote 0
ron lord said:
It is a Solar power direction Tower. If you go to Google Maps to the town of Coalinga Ca . you can see it up close , I did looks cool.check it out.Look North of the town
i did now :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
It almost looks like the same location? I think daroofa got it. I see now its says Coalinga . It would help if I took the time to read. :-[

I see it now the solar panel reflecting/emitting light is on the back side.
hey i never saw anything like it. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
aa battery said:
Havilah_Springs said:
Wow, that area looks like Oildale, CA or Bakersfield, Ca. The tower looks as if it is a reflector for radio, cel, or radar. :dontknow:

H_S
Coalinga Ca.
Does it ever rain in Coalinga Ca?
yes but this is a dry year
 
Upvote 0
You were on a public highway, taking pictures of oil rigs and the the guy questioned you. It's not illegal to take photos of rigs.
 
Upvote 0
public hi-way?? the NDAA and homeland security both have your plate # now--, but then, they got have every ones #
 
Upvote 0
True. At the same time, all these part time wanna-be security guards that harrass photographers for taking photos. You can't be stopped for taking photos from public sidewalks. Step off on private property and you could be cited for trespassing, but not for taking photos.
 
Upvote 0
I worked at a chemical plant on 9/11. It was a sad time...but I do remember a few times during the years after that, if people were caught taking pictures of the plant, they would be stopped and questioned by the police. This was on a public highway.
 
Upvote 0
mr-dig-it said:
You were on a public highway, taking pictures of oil rigs and the the guy questioned you. It's not illegal to take photos of rigs.
no its not
 
Upvote 0
aka said:
public hi-way?? the NDAA and homeland security both have your plate # now--, but then, they got have every ones #
yup
 
Upvote 0
Kieth-Tx said:
I worked at a chemical plant on 9/11. It was a sad time...but I do remember a few times during the years after that, if people were caught taking pictures of the plant, they would be stopped and questioned by the police. This was on a public highway.
i can understand that
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom