What's new

Nothing But Heartbreakers Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to a field that I have looked a lot the last few weeks. Yesterday we had 1.4 inches of rain at our house but this field is 22 miles from home. Everything I found had damage but some of them would have been really nice.





The big one in the middle is very thin.


 
Upvote 0
Those are some heartbreakers especially that big Kirk
 
Breaks my heart you didn't find another dandy complete piece or two like you almost always do.
 
Some beautiful bases you have. Keep looking your luck will change. Love the material and color.
 
I predict you will see a good many nice points Saturday.
 
The top one alone looks like a worthwhile hunt! The others are bonuses. Nice finds.
 
Last edited:
That Dalton on the far fight would have been a monster.
 
Americas on your brokes the breaks look recent. You think the plow is getting them?
 
Story of my life. The first point doesn't look broke to me. Maybe a little chigger bite on the upper left, but that may have been done by the indian that made it. BTW, I'm coming to your neighborhood, wherever that is!! :thumbsup:
 
That first one sure looks like a Cotaco to me. I have found hundreds of artifacts in the last 50 years, but only one Cotaco!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom