What's new

NOTHING TO SHOW BUT I

sutphin

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
8,362
Reaction score
4,468
Golden Thread
0
Location
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NOTHING TO SHOW BUT I'''''

I WILL MAKE THIS QUICK . I WISH ALL THE MEMBERS AND MODERATORS AND FREINDS I HAVE A VERY SAFE AND JOYUS NEW YEAR !!!!!! NOW MR.MODERATOR YOU ARE WELCOME TO REMOVE .....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Upvote 20
Thank you Sutphin, and the same to you. And here's wishing all of us a wonderful New Year with many excellent finds!
 
Ditto Sutphin, I love to read your posts on other's threads. You a a valuable part of the Tnet community. By the way, is there any special meaning to your ID?
 
Thanks and Good Ruck & HH in 2016......
 
Good luck and HH in 2016
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom