What's new

Noticed a trench being dug and found a Army dog tag.

mddavis3

Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
534
Reaction score
1,563
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On my last day of vacation in Kansas, I drove around town and saw a trench being dug along the curb of a street. The next morning I decided to run my detector over it to see if I could find something. Found 2 clad pennies and then found this old Army dog tag. Based on what I can find, I think it is Korean War era since the marking indicate RA for Regular Army and T49 is Tetanus 1949. Cool find. Also fished out three antique bricks from a pile which were probably from the old road or sidewalk.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1459.webp
    IMG_1459.webp
    447.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1458.webp
    IMG_1458.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
Upvote 30
Great finds love those bricks hope you can find the Family or the owner of the dog tag would mean alot Im sure Well done
 
Cool finds, congrats! :occasion14:
 
Nice find & research on the dog tag, cool looking bricks, congrats on the saves
 
Looks like some nice finds. That Dog Tag is a great piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom