What's new

Notka makro simplex new firmware update this month April 2020

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard about on relic radio and then asked a user of all there machines, he said yes next week I believe, what the updates where didn’t say, I tell you what for a 250.00 machine with firmware updates you have to be a dummy not to have one. Either backup, or kids, or anything. Anyone no about the updates and what they are let us no, thanks
 
Simplex Update.

I heard about on relic radio and then asked a user of all there machines, he said yes next week I believe, what the updates where didn’t say, I tell you what for a 250.00 machine with firmware updates you have to be a dummy not to have one. Either backup, or kids, or anything. Anyone no about the updates and what they are let us no, thanks

Here, check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1E4jwnLP-w&feature=youtu.be
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom