What's new

Nova Scotia Talent...worth a listen

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,349
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....played hockey with this bouy. Great Nova Scotia talent. Worth a listening!
 
Well, well, well. I got questions. Novia Scotia, right? Why is the guitar player wearin my hat? Don't y'all have some sort of ethnic hat to wear? And I suppose if I was gonna wear my grandma's nightgown, that would be the one I would wear, but I would spiffy up the collar. hahaha! I'm jokin with you to a certain extent. Good singer, and good sound, I think.
 
They sounded like the Aussie group Men At Work. :headbang:
 
Yeah spart, do you come from the land down under. I guess they're the land up over. But it's not a bad sound. It's not rock and roll, but a calming pleasant sound.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom