What's new

November 2009 totals...... YES!!!!!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Had a pretty good month and last friday I had a pretty good month as I doubled up my box orders for last week and they produced very well. Also stopped at a couple of banks cold calling on the way to do my pickups. last week I got 4 solid rolls of 40%'s at 1 stop on my way to pick up a special order.

I went to the well on a couple of my past scores and they produced for me again. I also bought a bag off a machine that I had been waiting to fill for 3 months. In the past those bags have produced over 100 keepers. I had to top it off because it was sitting a $459 and I was growing impatient, so after begging off the 4% coin counting fee and adding $541 in dumps I got the bag. It produced 21 40%........ oh well not bad.

Here is a overall photo for the month and I am going to add to this post with more info and photo's because this window is already starting to jump on me? Hate that.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • NOVEMBER2009.webp
    NOVEMBER2009.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
Ummm.... Mr. Mojo... YOU ROCK!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for the post. I sure wish that I could do some hunting, but I can't complain since I've been working 7 days/week.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
So this explains why the rest of michigans coin hunters ( actually just myself ) cant find anything these days ! VERY NICE month Mr. MoJo, now take the rest of the year off, you definately deserve it with all the hard work it must have took to accumulate all of that!

HH

~Holmes~

:P
 
Holmes said:
So this explains why the rest of michigans coin hunters ( actually just myself ) cant find anything these days ! VERY NICE month Mr. MoJo, now take the rest of the year off, you definately deserve it with all the hard work it must have took to accumulate all of that!

HH
~Holmes~
:P

OH I can't stop now. But thanks for the sentiment. I ain't edumakated like Ugotit and I'm unemployed so I am trying to hit it hard.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom