texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Oct 19, 2008 #1 I dont have a clue on this one, i hope someone does. Brss maybe silver plate about 1 1/4x 1 1/2 Attachments 100_0637.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 474 100_0638.webp 14 KB · Views: 467
curbdiggercarl57 Silver Member Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,371 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Largo, Florida Detector(s) used Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2008 #2 I don't think anyone else will either, until you post another view. Upvote 0
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Oct 19, 2008 Thread Owner #3 I'll try to get a sunlight pic tommorow, Looks kinda like a badge or something, withthe center piece missing Upvote 0
I'll try to get a sunlight pic tommorow, Looks kinda like a badge or something, withthe center piece missing
txkickergirl Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 2,782 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location George West, TX Detector(s) used SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2008 #4 looks like a ladies belt buckle but the pics are a little hard to see Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 19, 2008 #5 txkickergirl said: looks like a ladies belt buckle but the pics are a little hard to see Click to expand... I agree... half a buckle. Upvote 0
txkickergirl said: looks like a ladies belt buckle but the pics are a little hard to see Click to expand... I agree... half a buckle.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2008 #6 It's The Blob Albert, freeze it quick! M nty Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2008 #7 jabba the hut proto type? Upvote 0