What's new

Nox 800 tungsten vdi?

dts52

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
1,600
Reaction score
2,286
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW CT
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello, all.
I’m scheduled to help look for a man’s tungsten ring. Can anyone give me advice about the range of vdis it might come in at? Trashy area with some interference. Thanks in advance.
dts
 
It will depend on the size of the ring. I have one to find too. The guy who lost it got an exact replacement that reads 25 on the Equinox 800 in Beach 2. It's a big ring, but, I've found others that were down in the nickel range.
 
It will depend on the size of the ring. I have one to find too. The guy who lost it got an exact replacement that reads 25 on the Equinox 800 in Beach 2. It's a big ring, but, I've found others that were down in the nickel range.

Thank you. Good luck with your search.
dts
 
Thanks. Early AM tomorrow is the day/time for me. I'm taking advantage of a nice -1.4 tide to help find one of the rings out in the water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom