What's new

Nox 900 update available

KSDirtfisher77

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,952
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys & gals there is a new update for the Equinox 900. I did not look into too much yet, because I have no computer to update with.

There is also a update for Xterra Pro.

Figure you guys & gals might be interested.
 
I just downloaded it. Has anyone tried it yet and give us some feedback?
 
I just downloaded it. Has anyone tried it yet and give us some feedback?
Yeah I have no way to down load it. Lmao I haven't even seen or looked at what it offers in the new update.

Keep us posted! Good or bad.

Thanks.
 
Well....? any feedback on the update after you installed it? Just asking.
 
Well....? any feedback on the update after you installed it? Just asking.
I have no way to update my Nox 900. But I've heard the update is/was good & helps with stability I'd
 
I frankly haven't noticed any difference in performance. You have a -1 iron bias now, which I understand turns it off, but, EMI rejection seems the same as does depth and stability in the hunts I've used it. No negatives though.
 
More stable in most cases. Still hates the water at the one beach i detect.
 
I just now up-dated my 900, and going to the iron bias setting, I see no option of -1? So.. I have it set at 1. I'm O.K. with that I guess. The Noise cancel. When you go to noise cancel, you then press and hold the accept/reject button for the continuous noise cancel feature until you release the button. Is it then no longer continuous? or....? Do I just continue to do a noise cancel every so often, or is it in fact taking care of itself to do it on its own. I have been having a stupid spell lately, or have I misunderstood how this update functions. Be blunt, I can take it. Been married for over 30 years.
 
I just double checked mine and the iron bias setting does go the whole way down to FE -1. I usually only do the continuous once , If you cant get the FE -1 maybe consider doing the update again. keep us posted.. good luck! great machine
 
I just double checked mine and the iron bias setting does go the whole way down to FE -1. I usually only do the continuous once , If you cant get the FE -1 maybe consider doing the update again. keep us posted.. good luck! great machine
Yes sir, I have it, and you know, maybe I'll run it at that. Thanks jose 159
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom