RelicMedic Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2013 Messages 1,632 Reaction score 3,078 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab pro find 35 Minelab Equinox 600 Minelab Excalibur II Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2018 #1 Hey folks. I recently found a nice 3 ringer, and noticed there is a number in the base. It's either 16 or 91, depending which way you look at it. Just wondering if those numbers are common or if I might have a good one. Thank you Attachments 20180502_093914.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 93 Upvote 0
Hey folks. I recently found a nice 3 ringer, and noticed there is a number in the base. It's either 16 or 91, depending which way you look at it. Just wondering if those numbers are common or if I might have a good one. Thank you
ramjet2187 Hero Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 926 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Tennessee Detector(s) used MXT May 5, 2018 #2 I've dug lots of three-ringers; never one with a number inside. I'd say it's a bit of a rarity. Not going to make you rich, but definitely a keeper.
I've dug lots of three-ringers; never one with a number inside. I'd say it's a bit of a rarity. Not going to make you rich, but definitely a keeper.