What's new

Ny State Officier button ?

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hello All

I just dug this today. I want to post the story on the today's finds. I did some research and think it is a Civil War Officer Staff button, so I looking for confirmation to my research before I post on the today's finds forum. I believe it is an AlbertNy30.

Thanks for any help,

Bubba65
 

Attachments

  • ny button 007.webp
    ny button 007.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 181
  • ny button 008.webp
    ny button 008.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 185
  • ny button 011.webp
    ny button 011.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 205
Confirming... definitely an officer's-type civil war era New York State Seal button, and it is listed in the Albert button-book as NY-30.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
586

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom