What's new

NYC parks can still produce - A small pile of silver

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Granted this is not my usual set of finds, nor site type, but I had to stay close to home and needed to hang out with some friends. Even NYC parks have hidden spots;)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474244657.091123.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474244667.395815.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474244676.097250.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474245303.699334.webp
A morning spent with great friends, Bartek and EastCoastHunter21...


Enjoy your evenings

Steve
 
Last edited:
Upvote 52
Great finds as usual! Nice to hunt with good friends!! Finds are a bonus.

HH RN
 
Oh yeah, just seven silver coins...ain't no thang. LOL. I haven't had a seven silver hunt in at least a couple of years. Good stuff man, and that whale is pretty cool.
 
Way to go! That's a nice amount of silver. Next timeI get down to NYC parks I'll give you a shout, congrats and HH
 
Nice finds for a pounded, I'm guessing, park in northern industrialized NJ. Beats hunting colonial sites and coming up empty handed any day
 
Looks like a whale of a hunt to me!.....sweet!
 
Dang, you guys were slumming today. :tongue3: You killed it in my mind Steve. That would be a great hunt for me Bro. I'm guessing you found a park with some Brambles. :dontknow: Congrats on digging those 9 keepers. :occasion14:
 
Wow that park still has silver [emoji3]
 
Hey Scrappy, , give me a heads up by way of P.M. next time you voyage into a NYC Park.
Seven silvers,, that's a sweet score. Congrats
 
Congratulations on the sweet finds!
 
Just 7 crappy silvers lol!, I bet you spent them at the local 7-11on a hotdog lol! Great hunt with friends!
 
Looks like a nice pile Steve. Congrats on some great coins.
 
Very nice finds! I found the same NYC Transit token yesterday on a hunt with A2 Coins (Tommy)! Tommy was kind enough to share his hot spot!
 
DANG SCRAP DONE FOUND MOBEY DICK IN THATS MESS OF FINDS, COOL ..
 
Damn! That's astounding! I've never had an 8 silver day in my life and you snagged one in a heavily hunted park. Way to go!
 
Wow! Great Hunt :occasion14:
 
That is a great haul, Scrappy. Well done!
 
Beats fighting your way through the brush and brambles! Nice finds for any site. I'm surprised that given what's going on in NYC that you are not drawing a lot of attention.
 
Thanks everyone for the replies. Ill be sure to let my fellow NINJAS know when I'm detecting next in NYC. Plenty of good park hunts out there.

Cheers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom