nyiangelo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Lone Star State
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro

Friend, with respect, I think you are on a wrong track.nyiangelo said:Still haven't found anything. I'm pretty sure it stands for O negative. I've sent a couple emails out to people that are into Civil War medicine. Maybe they will help.
jeff of pa said:O.H. Blood ?
is Civil war Era Made Match Safes
http://www.cowanauctions.com/past_sales_view_item.asp?itemid=3678

.jeff of pa said:O.H. Blood ?
is Civil war Era Made Match Safes
http://www.cowanauctions.com/past_sales_view_item.asp?itemid=3678
nyiangelo said:Still haven't found anything. I'm pretty sure it stands for O negative. I've sent a couple emails out to people that are into Civil War medicine. Maybe they will help.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/redgold/history/timeline3.html1901- Austrian physician Karl Landsteiner publishes a paper detailing his discovery of the three main human blood groups -- A, B, and C, which he later changes to O.

bigcypresshunter said:Sounds like a great ID but why cant I see the pic? All I see is an x in a little square.![]()