tat2guy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2011
- Messages
- 393
- Reaction score
- 125
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chester County pa
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
O Please tell me you've seen this!!!!!
While cruising the world wide web I had an ingenius idea
I googled Thomas J Beale. I was shocked to see this, then it sank in and I giggled a bit at myself.
http://lost-beale-treasure.blogspot.com/
This see seriously fiction, right
HH Jay
While cruising the world wide web I had an ingenius idea
I googled Thomas J Beale. I was shocked to see this, then it sank in and I giggled a bit at myself.http://lost-beale-treasure.blogspot.com/
This see seriously fiction, right

HH Jay
LOL! MOSTLY; it MAY have SOME truth in it.

)

LOL! FACTION... BUT! NOT in MO, but in Lexington, Va. Used to rebuild VMI; NSA even had ppl "stationed" in Lexington, Va. and the MARSHALL MUSEUM has the papers of William & Elizabeth Friedman (Code-BREAKERS "par excellence"); from Lynchburg, Va. it was a UPRIVER "struggle" on the James River for the REBS to transport "BT"/CSA TREASURY; woulda been a 'hellacious" struggle to go ALL the way to St. Loo, MO!
SO, once in Lexington, Va. "FER (FAR) ENOUGH!" 






