G georgejone414 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 24, 2025 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2025 Thread Owner #1 Dears, I have this gemstone and I think it consists of three sorts of gemstones, it's my first time to see like it. Anybody have information, please tell me. Thank you George Attachments IMG-20250122-WA0056.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 121
Dears, I have this gemstone and I think it consists of three sorts of gemstones, it's my first time to see like it. Anybody have information, please tell me. Thank you George
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,018 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2025 #2 Garnet I believe but the picture is out of focus when I blow it up
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2025 #3 It superficially looks like garnet.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,434 Reaction score 72,654 Golden Thread 0 Feb 5, 2025 #4 Need better pictures, one posted is out of focus and low quality.