Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

. . . but you must die to obtain the other 3. But since you are so intelligent why do you use the word Messiah in the wrong text.

Pretty sure of your convictions. I'd ask you to prove it. ;-) Again - a claim that is impossible to test. But has it brought you any closer to any treasure on Oak Island?

And I believe the word you are searching for is "context", not "text".

Prove what? There is nothing to prove to anyone but myself. I owe nothing to you to give you any proof.

As you say.

The only reason to produce proof would to have been to lend substance to your fabulous claims.

But I think the proof was not really expected by anyone here, which is proof enough for the validity test.

quod erat demonstrandum

I do not believe anyone gets on these forums looking for any poster dumb enough to lay out his proof before a treasure is ever recovered? So yes you seeking these answers and they definitely will never be placed out there for the public until after a recovery. So there is no need to drive this home over and over wanting proof, none will be given. And to post in another language is child's play as anyone can use a computer to translate. I will not waste my time. You are seeking something you will never see until after the fact.

Prove what?
There is nothing to prove to anyone but myself.
I owe nothing to you to give you any proof.
The last refuge of those who post fantastic claims and boast of fabulous discoveries when asked for supporting proof of claimed statements.
Why post in the first place if one is unwilling to back up the claims made with "nothing to prove"? :dontknow:

Franklin:

I read the message you sent. I was then able to evaluate the method used for decoding. I then applied several other methods and found that I could decode the material you sent to state anything I wanted it to. Clearly, this was not empirical proof of anything...

Time will tell. Like I told you I had over 500 more pages and they lead me to two maps. The two maps are encoded with the same location of the AOK. One map was found in England and the other in the United States. But if you can come up with the same thing and make different words to say whatever you want by following decryption processes then you are correct. But until my work is proven wrong, I tend to believe I am correct. As a matter of fact, I will be bold, I know I am correct.

Upon further deciphering of the beales/shakespheare/bacon secret coding, I determined that the templars had split their vast treasure into many parts and spread the the parts across America. The next location revealed was in Nevada. I am 100% certain that I have located the exact spot where the templars deposited another part of the treasure into a vault. The problem is, it may have been destroyed earlier and unfortunately, the government makes it difficult to go to the area.....

Nevada-1.jpgNevada-2.jpg

Are these maps related to those of Claudine Fulton Ellis's maps drawn on butter paper that show the Beale treasure vault?

Upon further deciphering of the beales/shakespheare/bacon secret coding, I determined that the templars had split their vast treasure into many parts and spread the the parts across America. The next location revealed was in Nevada. I am 100% certain that I have located the exact spot where the templars deposited another part of the treasure into a vault. The problem is, it may have been destroyed earlier and unfortunately, the government makes it difficult to go to the area.....

View attachment 1564213View attachment 1564214

What a shame that such religious artifacts were destroyed by nuclear tests... Well done SSW we now know for a FACT that the Ark and the Grail are lost to the world for ever.....

All the secrets of the World from the Hebrews, Egyptians, Greek, Latin and even Roman have been encoded into the books and documents of their time, till some day some one in the future could find them.

Thankfully they did it in the plain writings of their time so they could be read without trying to come up with hidden meanings. There is a great deal of wonderful stuff we know of ancient societies because of the work of linguists. I don't know that cryptologists have ever produced anything of use to historians. Short of breaking an enemy's transmissions for warfare or defense they haven't advanced mankind to any extent.

Well since all good threads and good information has been over-ridden all the time by ignorance. I believe it is time for me to leave this place. No need of casting pearls before swine.
Haven't read or seen any "pearls" or confirming proof presented to support the unbridled speculation that continues to be over-ridden by ignorance.

I do not know where to stop deleting this oak island thread as it is so far off topic it might as well be about another subject.

Could some items found on Oak Island…Belong to Masonic Rituals practiced there?

The Garnet Semi Precious Stone found on Lot 8 once belonging to Jonathan Prescott…a Master Mason…could be from a Masonic Breast Plate and may have been used to perform Masonic Rituals on the Island.

Masonic Semi Precious Stone.jpgMasonic Breast Plate.jpg

The Replica 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Century Roman Sword located near the Island may possibly have been part of the Masonic Short Sword Ritual, used by the Freemasons to symbolize the emblem of truth, justice, and loyalty.

Roman Sword.JPGMasonic Short Sword.jpgMasonic Swords.jpg

masonsword.jpg

For More Information of...How Important Was The...Freemason's Prescience...On Oak Island:

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/...land-be-part-of-a-masonic-ritual-breastplate/

Last edited:
And how would anyone before the Hubble or Keppler orbiting telescopes have known this?

Last edited:
I read the disclaimer first... hope I didn't mess up. :icon_scratch:

I will quote the interesting part...

What if the new star of 2022 does point to the current resting place of the Ark of the Covenant on Oak Island as well as prophesize the second coming of Jesus?

Are these signs indicative of the end times as foretold in the Biblical Book of Revelation? Or could they signal a new age of spiritual enlightenment and wisdom as striven for by Rosicrucians and Freemasons?

The current seekers on Oak Island certainly don’t need to wait until the year 2022 to dig in the area that is indicated by the new star, but if the Ark of the Covenant truly is there then leaving it undisturbed might be wisest.

Some frightening info above. Hope the Lag bros read this info and don't unleash the "End of Times"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back