What's new

ocean city nj, here i come!!!

firefighter35

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
hey, im still here, been takin it easy but my knee is alot better!! Found 4 silvers today, 57 and 59 quarter and 56 and 59 dimes. Tomorrow me and the fiancee are heading to ocean city new jersey for the day. Im gonna take the detectors with and see what i can find. If anyone is from around that area let me know so we could meet up and find some great things. Just send me a message on here and i will give ya my number so we can hook up for the day and detect!!!! Hope someone is there tomorrow, lol
 
Upvote 0
I'll be on the beach by about 7:30am, probably around 17th as I'm staying with friends there tomorrow. maybe I'll see you!
 
Good luck! I am leaving the Jersey area and heading up to Cape Cod, so if anyone knows of some good (non beach) sites let me know!
 
yo ff

From the land of the Bluenose....good to hear thatthe knee is good enough to get out a swinging. Good luck on your trip!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom