What's new

Oct 18th I hit a bean field

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a field thats about 8 miles from here that I'll hunt probably 4 times a year and I haven't hunted it since early spring before they disked it. I managed to score 2 indians, 1 wheat, a ring, a jewelry thingy, lead seal and some odds and ends.
 

Attachments

  • Oct18.1.webp
    Oct18.1.webp
    142.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Oct18.2.webp
    Oct18.2.webp
    136.1 KB · Views: 223
  • Oct18.3.webp
    Oct18.3.webp
    123 KB · Views: 218
  • Oct18.4.webp
    Oct18.4.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 229
Nice finds. I love finding something older than me. It has more stories to tell.
 
Great finds, Giant. Love the IH's. What is on the back of the orange jewelry thing? Any clip or pin?

HH
 
Sweet finds. Very nice Indians.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Thanks for the great replies :thumbsup: Anne there's nothing on the back of the amber thing, don't know what it is!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom