R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Oct 30, 2010 #1 October 2010 results. WLH....(1) Ben......(5) 1964....(25) 40%ers (57) YTD: 90%ers...(464) 40%ers...(1,347) Ciao, rileyboy Upvote 0
October 2010 results. WLH....(1) Ben......(5) 1964....(25) 40%ers (57) YTD: 90%ers...(464) 40%ers...(1,347) Ciao, rileyboy
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Oct 30, 2010 #2 your doing very good... keep it up
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 30, 2010 #3 Those totals are impressive! You are among the upper echelon of crh'ers. I'm jealous of your dedication. Congrats man, and cha-CHING!!!
Those totals are impressive! You are among the upper echelon of crh'ers. I'm jealous of your dedication. Congrats man, and cha-CHING!!!
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2010 #4 Excellent month! Riley has all the luck HSH, apush
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 30, 2010 #5 Good score and pile of silver HH Rich
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Oct 31, 2010 #6 Much better than my october results.. and your year total blows me outta the water. You must order a lot more boxes than I.
Much better than my october results.. and your year total blows me outta the water. You must order a lot more boxes than I.
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Nov 1, 2010 Thread Owner #7 SFbayarea, I hardly do boxes. Most of those coins are from teller trays and customer wrapped rolls. However, things are slowing down a bit. rileyboy
SFbayarea, I hardly do boxes. Most of those coins are from teller trays and customer wrapped rolls. However, things are slowing down a bit. rileyboy