Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2018 #1 One side of this octagon has some patterning around the edge. The design doesn't really look like what I would expect on a token. The pattern fades out (worn?) toward the center. The reverse is blank for what I can tell.
One side of this octagon has some patterning around the edge. The design doesn't really look like what I would expect on a token. The pattern fades out (worn?) toward the center. The reverse is blank for what I can tell.
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2018 #2 Maybe a rose bush tag. Upvote 0
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2018 #3 My thoughts say a part of a vintage ladies compact mirror. Upvote 0