What's new

October 2009 Totals (pics)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
October 2009 Totals (pic's)

Well I took it slow this month on the CRH'g

No real road trips & really just stuck to my box orders and bags from a couple of banks I have arrangements with.

I have reduced my Half Dollar box orders to 10 a week. I seem to be getting a lot of my own dumps coming back around.
I did about 7) $1k bags of dimes this month 3) $200 bags of Nickles and 4) $50 bags of pennies / "Cents" & 1) $1k bag of Quarters

May have picked up less than $600 in loose or hand rolled Halves, which produced about 40 keepers.

In all I'm still putting in about 15 - 20 hours a week into this "Hobby"

This was about avg. on the halves but I did find a lot of dimes but searched $7K worth

Photo's first and I'll post the totals after due to this annoying jumpy box thing

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • overall.webp
    overall.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

1) 1922S Peace Dollar
Halves
5) Walking Liberty's 34,41,43,44S & 47
8-) Franklins
28) 64's
1) 2001 silver proof
13) 65’s
31) 66’s
79) 67’s
73) 68’s
29) 69’s
For a total of 42 90%’s & 225 40%’s
3) Magic 1) 60/80 dbl stamp & 1) gold plated not pictured.
44) Copper Nickle clad proofs.

Dimes 49) Rosie’s 1) Merc 2) Canadian
Nickles 3) Buffalo’s 6) War 1) proof
Cents 111) Wheaties of which 2 were steel
 

Attachments

  • 1922s.webp
    1922s.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 274
  • dimes.webp
    dimes.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 292
  • nickles.webp
    nickles.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 275
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

foreign and odds
 

Attachments

  • foriegn.webp
    foriegn.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 272
  • foriegn2.webp
    foriegn2.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 282
  • foriegn3.webp
    foriegn3.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 269
  • odds.webp
    odds.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 276
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

Still looks like a good month to me Mojo. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

Awsome photos and some really nice finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

Nice finds Mojo. In the picture where you show your forign coins, on the bottom, it shows a coin with a 100 on it. It's a 100 yen coin ($1), and it's Showa 50 (1975). Also, one pic under that, where you show a coin with a hole in it, that's a 50 yen coin (50 cents) I don't know the date on that one because it's face down.
 
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

Your pics are great. Any tips would be appreciated. I have a digital camera. I always end up with a lot of reflection off of the coins.

OWS
 
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

awesome as usual there Mojo. If you keep that pace up you have nothing to worry about.

Golden Silver
 
Re: October 2009 Totals (pic's)

obsessedwithsilver said:
Your pics are great. Any tips would be appreciated. I have a digital camera. I always end up with a lot of reflection off of the coins.
OWS

I really can't say that I'm an expert at the photo thing, but it takes a lot of practice. My mancave has a fluorescent light fixture over my CRH table and I take lots of photo's from different angles with & without the flash & using the macro setting. I try to use a dark backdrop in this case a black t-shirt and drum pad. After i download to my computer I can scale the photo's up & down. I pick the best ones and use a freeware program called Printkey and make jpg's using that program. I can manipulate and crop & enhance using that program. You just got to play with it a little.

My camera is a cheap Olympus FE-20 8.0 megapixel

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • printkey.webp
    printkey.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 166

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom